Monday 10 February 2014

As time goes on..

Hey Guys!

I know…my posts have been late every week.  And to be honest, it's mostly because I literally have nothing to write about!  The biggest thing from the past week is the Peace Corps event I went to.  It was a discussion on the experience of black volunteers in the Peace Corps.  There was a panel followed by a question and answer session.  It was great to hear that volunteers around the world have similar experiences when it comes to race!  Even the volunteers who served in African countries talked about not necessarily racially, but culturally as African-Americans.  It was definitely a great learning experience.  Outside of this event, my week has gone on about the same as the others: pretty uneventfully.  Hopefully I will have more to discuss next week!  By the way,  If anyone has any specific questions regarding my experience, feel free to ask by email or here (I can even make a Q&A post if anyone wants).  Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment