Friday 29 March 2013

The Home Stretch!!

So here I am with an update on my paperwork!  I got to the doctor and she filled out my paperwork and took some more blood for additional tests.  So those results came back this week (all good!) and I got to pick them up on Thursday.  I just finished uploading all my documents (except the one set of results that I won't have until next week...gaaahhh) and it feels soooo good to know that I'm pretty much done.  I'll wait to hear on Monday if everything is okay with what I handed in.  I was so worried that I wouldn't make the deadline since I started so late.  On another note...I have 61 days until I leave!  But I don't think I'm ready at all.  I have no clue what I should be preparing for!  What do I pack to make sure I'm warm?  How do I decide what stays and what goes?  It's starting to hit me that I will be gone for 2 YEARS.  This isn't another one of my temporary trips.  I'm gonna need a lot more mental prep!  Well, that's all that's on my mind for now.  I'll let you guys know if I have any other news/updates!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment