Wednesday 12 June 2013

Quickest Post Ever

Hey guys!

So I'm here in Sukhbaatar with my host family.  My host family is soo awesome.  I have 2 sisters (10 and 11) and my mom.  I don't see my dad often (I think he works in the countryside?).  I've been having lots of awesome vegetarian food (veggies, rice, eggs, kimbop...yumm).  My group is also great.  Our classes (Language, Technical, Cultural) are going pretty well (still learning the language very slowly).  On the first day we went to see the statue of Chinggis Khaan's wife.  It was towering and awesome.  Anyway, I'm currently in the square using the internet (while a storm brews...literally).  That's my life for now.  Mongolia continues to prove its greatness with each day I spend.  I can only imagine how much more beautiful it will be once I can understand what's going on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment