Saturday 11 May 2013

Slow Week

So this week, nothing much has happened in regards to preparation to leave.  I have been running through it in my head.  I don't feel like I'm close to ready although I am excited.  I don't have luggage, clothes, anything.  I keep wondering if there anything important that I'm going to forget/haven't thought of.  I'm also excited to go because I feel like I need a break from life as I know it.  I'm really going to miss my family, but everything seems to be chaos right now (things occurring in the country and in my state and even things in my personal life).  I think getting away for PC will help clear my mind and thus help with my ability to deal when I come back.  This experience will be a great one for me on so many levels and even if I'm not ready, I really feel I want to and need to leave.  Just a mere 18 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment