Saturday 18 May 2013

So many emotions

This was another slow week in terms of PC happenings, but my emotions have been all over the place. My staging date is approaching faster than ever and the closer it gets, the more I feel like I may want to cry.

First things first though.  I got an email this week saying that my forms in the new hire portal weren't complete (they didn't show up before...not sure why.  Maybe my computer is having a crisis of it's own).  I finished those up and now I'm officially left with just my thoughts.

This week was my last week at the school where I volunteer.  That was pretty hard.  Although I haven't been there too long (only since January),  I got to know the students and the teachers I worked with pretty well.  Considering I was there everyday, leaving was quite the task.

Also,  I keep thinking about how many days I have left with my family.  It's really starting to hit me that I won't be able to see them all the time.  Although I'll get used to it,  I know that at first, it will be really hard.  My brother (the one I live with) is 9 years old, but we are really, really close.  I don't even want to think about leaving him.  I know that God will be the only one who can help me with these emotions I'm fighting with.

As scattered as they are, those are the thoughts going through my head right now.  Hopefully I can get my emotions together enough to pack!!  Times a winding down and I have no more time to be dilly-dallying in denial.  Time to buckle down.

1 comment: